Monday, 9 February 2009

My Father

You are my refuge and my safe place. I love to abide in the shadow of your wing. You are my hiding place. You are where I run to. When my heart is overwhelmed, Father I cry out to You. You are my shepherd, my protector, the healer of my broken heart. I would have lost heart had I not believed that I would see Your goodness in the land of the living. You are so good God. You are my supply, my never ending source of strength, joy and peace. You are my best friend that sticks to me closer than a brother. You only want the best for me. Your desire is for me. You love to hear my prayers; they're a sweet sound to your ears. I love you Lord

1 comment:

betty said...

hiya.
remember when lindsay did her devo and she read those scriptures? this kind of reminds me of that.
miss you. x