Our God truly is indescribable! He is so creative! In fact He is the empitome of creativity!
Autumn is here and oh how I love all the different shades of orange, yellow and brown that flicker everywhere as little lights that are absolutely gorgeous. All creation sings of God's majesty. He has placed certain patterns in creation that speak of His grandeur, His majesty, His creativity, His omnipotence and above all His marvelous LOVE.
God's desire is to change me and make me more into the person He wants me to be; a person more like Jesus. So there are seasons in my life; seasons of change. I believe God is a God of change and I want to allowe Him to change me from the inside out and create a clean heart in me. Even the leaves on a tree have seasons and that tooshows me God's desire for change. Everything around me is always changing and what makes me think I won't? The beautiful thing is that because of what Christ did on the cross, I now have the Holy Spirit constantly changing me and sanctifying me to be more and more like Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment